PartnerSource works with insurance brokers and agents from across the United States to serve the nonsubscriber needs of their clients, and greatly values these opportunities and relationships.
Since our focus is the Option, every employer we support has another broker/agent working for them. We do not attempt to displace an insurance agent on an account referred to our firm by that agent. From local agents to international brokers, PartnerSource enjoys strong relationships based on trust.
While PartnerSource is a division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., we make firm written commitments to respect the confidentiality of their client information and fully support their client relationships. As a result, brokers are able to confidently support their clients with the most capable, experienced Option resource. Typically, Option programs do not result in compensation reduction to the employer's main casualty broker.
Is Option right for your client?
Step One - a Verbal Screening
- Normally we have a verbal screening to determine if your client is a good candidate for further evaluation
- For more information about the verbal screen please contact Jennifer Hurless at email@example.com or at (214) 239-4586.
Step Two - Evaluations and Data Analysis
- We can provide a complete comparison of likely results under the Option
- Accessing data from over 100,000 Option claims
- We provide the report at no cost!
Step Three - Employer Education and Consultation
- Full Option explanation can be provided quickly and easily:
- What are Options?
- How do they work?
- What are Risks and Rewards?
- Next Steps?
Step Four - Decision to Pursue Option?
- We provide turnkey support services:
- Ongoing support
- Insurance placement can be provided as an accommodation, if directed by referring P&C broker
- Additional services vary by size of employer